To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Finance - $130 - $150K plus 30% bonus
Bell & Associates, Inc. • Kansas City, MO
Posted 25 days ago
Director of Finance
$130 - $150K plus 30% bonus
Kansas City, MO 64111
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Bell & Associates has been engaged to help our client find their next Director of Finance & Accounting who will serve on the Company's leadership team and report directly to the President & CEO. This position has the following primary responsibilities; financial oversight, asset protection and improvement in the financial strength of the Company while regularly supplying reliable financial information and analysis to the leadership team and Owners for informed decision making.
- Supervise the Plant Controllers and their personnel.
- Oversee all financial management including Accounting, Budgets, Forecasting, Financial Planning, Reporting and Analysis, Internal Controls, Financial Policy Development and Deployment, Tax, Banking, Treasury, Audit, Risk Management, Employee Benefits in partnership with Human Resources.
- Develop and manage risk management programs and processes for the protection and confidentiality of Company data and information.
- Oversee and manage the monthly financial reporting process.
- Develop with senior management long-range planning and annual operating budgets.
- Oversee and manage cash management and treasury management process.
- Play an integral role in advising the President and other key executives on corporate finance and business strategies. As a member of senior management, the Director of Finance & Accounting works closely with the leadership team in setting financial strategy.
- Maintain good financing relationships and arrange for favorable financing as needed.
- Review and approve all financial statements and tax information. Oversee authorized communication to directors, owners, management and third parties.
- Participate in retirement plan meetings with plan advisors and HR.
- Work with HR on all compensation programs.
- Participate in the preparation of the Company's annual fiscal year-end financial statements and responses to outside accountants as needed.
- Meet with owners' Chief Financial Officers periodically to address various questions.
- Prepare and participate in regular Board meetings.
- Prepare special analysis as requested by the President.
- 10+ years of progressive financial management responsibility in a multi-plant manufacturing environment for a company with annual revenues of several hundred million dollars.
- CPA required, MBA preferred.
- Public Accounting experience strongly preferred.
- Collaborative team player and consensus builder with a distinct "hands-on-mentality" being able to successfully solve operational as well as strategic challenges.
- Excellent written and communication skills, good listening skills.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America - https://www.forbes.com/best-professional-recruiting-firms/list/3/#tab:overall
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.