Monument Marketing Group is currently hiring entry-level individuals with customer service, restaurant, retail, or hospitality background for the Customer Service position. We have found that candidates working in these fields of customer service are very easy to train into our Customer Service position. We specialize in areas of customer renewal, customer retention, and customer acquisition, and this all requires the ability to confidently interact with people.
What do we offer?
Due to our quick expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people for management and customer service & sales opportunities. Candidates must be willing to work hard in an entry-level customer service position and prove their way into management.
- Performance-based promotions into management rather than seniority, so you go at your own pace. All openings are ideal for recent graduates, or professionals.
- We also offer traveling opportunities to our employees
- Entry-Level one-on-one training
- 62k-82k management position salary after 4-8 months
Candidates will work in the following areas:
- Account Management
- Client Retention and Acquisition
- Customer Account Negotiation
- Training and coaching others to develop their skills
- Learning the business aspect of running a marketing firm
- Public speaking and presentations
- Sales & Marketing
- Top customer service skills
- Must maintain a student mentality
- Drive to succeed
- Must be able to work with others in a team environment
- Leadership skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Customer Behavior, Customer Insights, Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service Sales, Customer Rep, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Relations, Build Customer Relationship, Customer Acquisition, Customer Development
- Customer Service
- Effective Customer Support
- Operate Cash Register
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Retention Management