To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lenexa, KS 66215
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MVP • Lenexa, KS
Posted 1 month ago
The senior architect will be responsible for carrying out and leading all phases of design including initial programming, planning, feasibility, scope and concept development, detailed design, construction documentation, and construction administration. You must have an extensive knowledge of International Building Codes. Role responsibilities will also include preparation and distribution of construction documents through all stages of development.
• Leading ongoing business development activities.
• Assisting with project proposal preparation for the architectural discipline.
• Developing project resource plans and pricing for proposals within the architectural discipline.
• Meeting with clients to assess needs and develop an associated project program.
• Developing conceptual designs and coordinating with engineers on the design team.
• Developing the BIM model for the resulting design and coordinating with the BIM Coordinator and all other internal and external project team members.
• Developing construction drawings and specifications that incorporate client, regulatory, and industry standards.
• Taking responsibility for discipline related internal and external project communication and coordination.
• Mentoring junior architectural staff and assist in professional development.
• Traveling as required for client development and project execution.
• Performing field work as required for project execution (e.g. taking field dimensions, field visits during construction, etc.).
• Architectural licensure in practicing states required
• 15 plus years of experience required
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office Suite required
• Flexibility to travel (moderate) required
• NCARB Certification preferred
• Master of Architecture or Professional Degree from an accredited college required
• Knowledge of cGMP’s preferred
• LEED GA or AP preferred
• International experience a plus