ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all aspects of the assigned Value Stream and its products from supplier, through production and to the customer. Direct reports may include production supervision, process engineering, quality, set-up, materials planning and maintenance.
- Develop one-year operational plans and budget in collaboration with sales, engineering, finance and other central support departments.
- Responsible for defining operational goals, capital investment, spending and staffing to achieve the one-year forecasts. Cascade goals through all direct reports to achieve the objectives set forth in operational plans.
- Place the right people in the right jobs and promote the ongoing growth and development of all team members.
- Ensure that the Value Stream team adheres to all safety, manufacturing, quality, engineering, materials and program management systems.
- Provide leadership that achieves continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, cost and profitability.
- Establish a communications system which provides regular updates and timely communications to all team members.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Support, promote, and perform in a manner consistent with continuous improvement goals and the values of SSI Sintered Specialties, LLC. which includes following the policies, procedures, and requirements of our Quality Management and IS0 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BUSIN02627
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We combine metal binding powder and scientific processes with modern operational technology to manufacture high volume sintered products, parts and components for automotive and industrial markets around the globe.
View the full profile
SSI Sintered Specialties serves a diverse array of automotive and industrial markets, we are one of the leading international suppliers of sintered metal products such as stainless steel fittings and other components, assemblies manufactured by a variety of powdered metal parts, (P/M) processes, and stainless steel. Our facilities, systems, processes, and professional staff are geared toward excellence in customer service as we continuously improve in terms of cost, quality, delivery, and safety.