**$2,500 Sign on Bonus, Referral Bonuses, and other Bonuses**
DocGo is a leading provider of integrated telehealth and mobile medical services. Together with Ambulnz, the first technology-enabled, on-demand ambulance dispatch, DocGo delivers the last mile of at-home medical care. While basic telehealth companies are limited to virtual visits, we’re breaking barriers to bring on-the-ground care to patients outside the four walls of the traditional healthcare system.
Our company deploys over 2,000 EMTs, paramedics, and advanced practice providers to facilitate on-site, non-critical medical services and transportation for patients in the U.S. and the U.K. We’ve revolutionized patient care with intelligent fleet routing, accurate ETAs, real-time GPS tracking for our state-of-the-art vehicles, and ShareLinkTM technology.
DocGo is committed to putting people first. We seek employees who embody our core values of excellence, empathy, integrity, and accountability. In this role, you will help treat patients in the home, work with underserved communities, and increase your scope of practice to advance your medical career. Our DocGo Medical Mentorship Program gives you the clinical skill training you need to move beyond EMS and transportation. Our unique compensation model includes base salary, benefits, bonuses, and an equity incentive plan for our EMTs and paramedics.
Where remote care observes, we engage. Where virtual visits can’t reach, we are hands-on. Where Telehealth stops, we go.
We’re revolutionizing the delivery of healthcare and we need an EMT to join us.
- Collaborate with your fellow EMTs and management to assure top tier patient care.
- Be flexible as emergency services operate on a 24-hour clock - your work shift schedule may vary due to the nature of the business.
- Remain up to date with current standards of care, including equipment functions and uses and all certifications, licenses and registrations.
- Conduct yourself in a courteous, helpful, and professional manner when dealing with patients, co-workers, supervisors, and the public.
- Recognize and treat any medical condition with appropriate techniques, equipment, and knowledge of all State and County protocols.
- Provide top tier medical transport to medical facilities by assuming responsibilities for medical care of the patient and carrying out established policies and procedures.
- Maintain rig cleanliness by stocking the rigs and taking ownership of your space.
- Gather patient billing information and appropriate billing signatures.
- Prepare and submit a pre-hospital patient care report.
- Respond promptly to assignments as required by the Dispatch Center.
- Excellent verbal communication skill
- Pennsylvania State EMT- Basic Certification (minimum)
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- (must have had driver's license for a minimum of 2 years)
- Valid CPR Card for the Health Care Provider
- Must be able to lift, push and pull 125 lbs or more.
- Tech-savvy or comfortable with technology
- Able to work on a team
- Respectful of colleagues, patients, and supervisors
About the team:
- We value a friendly, considerate, and value-driven communication style
- We strive for incredible attention to detail, empathy, and fast turnaround times
- We celebrate wins and learn from losses
- We love what we do and have a ton of fun doing it
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (with company contribution)
- $1,500 Sign on Bonus
- Referral Bonuses
- Call Bonus
- Paid time off
Pay Rate: $17-24/hour (call bonus included)
Schedule: 7 days/week
Location: King of Prussia, Langhorne, Center City (may be required to work at all three)
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
We acknowledge and honor the fundamental value and dignity of all individuals. We pledge ourselves to crafting and maintaining an environment that respects diverse traditions, heritages, and experiences. Ambulnz is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the applicant a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of the position.
- Emergency Medical Dispatch
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Medicine
- Para Medicine