***Now Offering Sign on Bonus for full-time RN / Registered Nurse - Shifts available on night and day schedule.***
In collaboration with other team members, our RN / Registered Nurse staff provide direct and indirect patient care. Care provided includes participating in patient treatment regimen and administering medications, documenting care provided, supervising the care provided by direct care staff, monitoring and evaluating quality of care and assisting in the development of action plans.
Our RN / Registered Nurse staff are able to multitask and provide exceptional customer service to our residents. They are interested growing professionally and continually learn new skills in the nursing field.
Qualifications necessary to become a member of our RN / Registered Nurse team include:
- Graduating from an accredited nursing program
- Maintaining licensure / license in the state of Ohio
- Competent to independently perform safe nursing skills and procedures
- Able to critically think and problem solve in routine and emergency situations
- Experience supervising direct support staff
- Excellent communication skills and able to work in a team environment
Tri-County Care Center is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign on Bonus available for full-time STNA / State Tested Nurse Aide, LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse and RN / Registered Nurse. Reach out for more details!
We offer an excellent benefit package including:
- Competitive Shift Differentials and Weekend Bonuses
- Competitive wages
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits all at an affordable rate
- Free Life Insurance
- Free meals when you work!
If you want to be part of a Great Team, join us here at Tri-County Care Center!
Alert And Observant
Excellent Communication Skills
Kind And Compassionate