To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
263 Lafayette Street
Newark, NJ 07105
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lofty Administrative Assistant
Starlit Staffing • Newark, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for two full-time administrative personnel possessing quiet confidence who bring a vibe of integrity to support an Android & iOS app development office. This position begins at $17.25 per hour, where you will facilitate the efficient operation of the organization by reporting team development and activities to high-level managers. You will also be...
- Responding to emails from affiliates, partners and senior leaders within the organization, associates, etc.
- Preparing routine correspondence, office forms and/or other business related documents; handling incoming and outgoing mail and interoffice communications.
- Greeting visitors, determining the nature of their business, and notifying appropriate staff member
- Maintaining control of correspondence flow through office, ensures that all information distributed is complete
Working Culture: A forward-thinking workplace located at 263 Lafayette St, full of people who inspire each other to come up with good ideas—and then make them brilliant.
You must be available Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm, comfortable working well in an unstructured, ad-hoc environment where multiple task requests need to be prioritized and worked in quick succession or even in parallel. You will also need...
- A strong sense of the importance of follow-up, follow–through, and attention to detail in all areas of responsibility
- Leadership and motivational skills
- Proven problem-solving abilities with challenging deadlines and priorities
- Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
A variety of employee benefit packages are offered with this position, including healthcare options, a 401K retirement plan with company match and profit sharing.