JOB TITLE: Onsite Staffing Coordinator
LOCATION: Gainesville, FL
PAY RATE: $16.00 - $17.00 (DOE)
WORK HOURS: Full Time Regular
JMI Resource is looking for an Account Manager to manage an on-site client in Gainesville, FL. The Account Manager will be overseeing workers and contractors at a recycling plant. The Account Manager is the key role that ensures the successful servicing of client needs. The selected Candidate is expected to be highly motivated and organized and to be able to perform their job independently of direct supervision.
- Manage relationships with client leaders, owners or designated contact.
- Control the completeness of documentation for new hires.
- Orientate/train new team members to the client and review safety procedures of the client.
- Identify proper selection of candidates, skill sets and proper assignment of team member to the right job.
- Track and document daily work assignments and assist in the retrieval of time sheets/cards and forward to Payroll Manager in a timely manner.
- Communicate to Payroll Manager all changes of team members' status (i.e. new job sites, moved into different position, rehires and terminations).
- Consult with Director of Operations to analyze needs and identify new services or enhancements to existing services and facilitate implementation as needed.
- Facilitate work related injuries according to the mandatory procedures established.
- Schedule, coordinate and track drug and criminal background checks and manager entire process to ensure completeness. Resolve any issues as they arise.
- Monitor and control Personal Protective Equipment and/or uniforms, if required by client.
- Provide information to management on the labor force condition, potential new clients or opportunities and the satisfaction of both clients and workforce.
- Administer employee performance evaluations and disciplinary notices as required.
- Attend training to continue the development relevant knowledge and skills.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years’ experience in the Human Resources or Staffing field
- Knowledge of entire Recruiting Lifecycle
- 2+ years’ experience as Supervisor/Team Lead
- Experience in Screening, Interviewing and Onboarding new Workers
- Superior customer service, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with Application Tracking System (ATS) preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (candidate will be tested)
- Employee Performance Management
- Background Checks