Come join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals! We want you to excel in a team environment. HHHS provides its employees with flexibility, competitive wages, unbeatable health benefits, and a positive work environment.
Primary functions are to administer skilled nursing care, under the supervision of a registered nurse, for patients in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team and with patient/family.
- Provides direct one-on-one patient care.
- Medication Administration
- Perform Respite care for the patients family.
- Implements plan of care initiated by the clinician.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Current LVN License (California)
- CPR Certification
Hollywood Home Health Services is an industry-leading skilled nursing agency based in Southern California. We are dedicated to providing innovative, quality, and cost-effective home health services to the home-bound individuals who are in need of skilled nursing, rehabilitative, and support services in their homes. We foster a culture of excellence, continuous improvement and professional growth.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse