If you’re looking to join a tenured and successful team while expanding your knowledge in the Insurance industry, this role is for you!
Obtaining new business is essential to our success. We are looking for driven individuals who have a passion for making strong connections with new and existing customers, to help grow our business.
Insurance experience is not required. As our new hire, we’ll invest in your success with remote training and mentorship.
In this role you’ll learn to navigate the client lifecycle through initiating conversations, identifying needs, building strong relationships, and closing deals!
Salary: $40-80k per year base + commission combined
Insurance Agent Requirements
- Strong Interest in a sales career – Sales experience is a plus but not required
- Be willing to obtain your Property & Casualty license.
- Have an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- U.S. Work authorization (Required)
Insurance Agent Benefits
- Remote training with a strong focus in the first 60 days
- Competitive pay plan with hourly pay plus BONUSES
- Family-oriented work environment
- Health Medical
- Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Plans Offered
- Advancement opportunities are available through training and mentorship programs to advance your professional career within the organization.
Insurance Agent Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed new business production goals and objectives as established.
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Ask each customer for referrals and explain our referral program.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Create client relationships with new and existing customers.
- Create relationships from a cold start and be able to handle customer rejection.
- Microsoft Word
- Phone Sales
- Retail Sales