Fast growing industrial water treatment company is looking for an experienced service technician for service on industrial boilers, cooling towers , closed loop systems in their Northern NJ and NYC territory. Technician will call on existing accounts in the commercial and institutional markets for chemical and mechanical treatment of water systems. Technician will also have opportunities for sales in existing and new accounts once service obligations are met. This is a great opportunity for a technician to advance into a full time sales role in the future.
Company offers a salary of 55-65K, commission/bonus opportunities, company vehicle, cell phone. 401K contribution and benefits package.
Company is looking for someone who lives in the Northern NJ or NYC area and
1. At least 3 years of boiler/cooling tower treatment experience
2. Strong mechanical aptitude, previous work with pumps, controllers, etc.
3. Previous water treatment chemical experience desired, but not required
4. Strong communications skills, both oral and written
5. Previous industrial experience in the designated territory.
6. Ability to learn/or experience with basic computer reporting