To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
10400 North 25th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85021
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Specialist
Avēsis Incorporated • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
This position is located in the Claims Department of Avesis’ operations center in Phoenix, Arizona. The Data Entry Specialist is responsible for the receipt of paper claims and other clinical documentation received via the mail and reviewing scanned copies of those documents and making applicable edits to the electronic copies to ensure that they match the original documents. The product of the work accomplished in this manner is then routed to claims queues for final processing by Claims Processors. The work of the Data Entry and Inventory Control Specialist is accomplished using Avesis systems applications and on-line reference tools. The Data Entry Specialist’s productive output is guided by performance objectives for the position that specify the volume of documents to be processed on an hourly basis and required accuracy and quality performance standards.
Essential Job Functions
- Reviewing scanned documents in comparison to paper copies and making edits as appropriate where the scanning process produced inaccurate or illegible results, then routing completed documents to claims queues
- Maintaining standardized productivity, accuracy and quality performance standards for documents processed
- Attend weekly team meetings relating to document processing reviews, updates on company and departmental policies and procedures, and other related communications
- Prior data entry experience preferred
- Associate’s degree in a related field preferred; High School diploma required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong skills in using Microsoft Office applications and other windows-based applications