The Director of Reintegration is responsible for ensuring the daily operation success of reintegration sites, supportive living and Cadence Community Residence is obtained. The following duties will apply:
1. Facilitates motivational team building and group supervision.
2. Provides direct supervision to staff on a regular basis including use of various audits and observations.
3. Complete staff evaluations as prescribed by the agency.
4. Lead and participate in general, staff, in-service and supervisory meetings held by the Agency.
5. Maintain required reporting, records and statistics as directed.
6. Develops and maintain positive and effective relationships with community groups, referral sources and service agencies.
7. Recruits, screens and interviews prospective staff. Assess staff training needs and assist in the development of those needs.
8. Participate in community presentations and training programs.
Finger Lakes Area Counseling and Recovery Agency (FLACRA) is a growing, not-for-profit behavioral health and substance abuse treatment provider with decades of experience and multiple innovative program located throughout the Finger Lakes Region. Our services include outpatient, residential, crisis center, vocational, housing and youth services. We pride ourselves on being committed to the professional development of all our staff and if that is important to you, we invite you to choose FLACRA!
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Health/Human Services and three years experience. Valid NYS Drivers’ License. Must have prior management experience and be a Qualified Health Professional.