Balance Staffing is hiring Shipping Clerks for a prestige Distribution Center in Central El Paso.
JOB FUNCTIONS: Package, receive, ship, and perform other warehouse and shipping duties by following established operating procedures.
• Prepare shipping documents and schedule freight pick-ups as required.
• Route freight to provide the most economical transport of goods and to meet customer or other requirements.
• Request freight quotes as necessary from established freight vendors.
• Prepare products, spare parts, return parts, and other items for shipment following established procedures for packaging, crating, boxing, and labeling.
• Inspect freight upon arrival, document any signs of damage, and resolve freight claims in a timely manner.
• Verify receipt of purchased goods from suppliers, locate product, process paperwork and complete all necessary transactions according to established procedures.
• Pick parts and products from appropriate inventory locations in specified quantities as necessary to fill orders by following established procedures.
• Visually monitor inventory levels and communicate low levels to buyers, schedulers, and others as necessary.
• Cycle count inventory according to established guidelines
•Other duties may be assigned.
1+ years of Shipping Clerk Experience
SAP exp is a plus
For immediate consideration, contact:
Balance Staffing and ask for Miriam Cisneros:
Erp System Selection Methodology