“Forward Thinking for a Sustainable Future"
Keystone Engineering Group, Inc. has an exciting opportunity for an entry level Engineer to work with our Design-Build team, specializing in process and detailed design for water/wastewater treatment systems!
Keystone is a full-service professional engineering firm providing specialized designs for the Water and Wastewater Industry. We proudly keep the client central in our philosophy, operations and ideas.
Keystone provides a collaborative team environment where creative self-starters are encouraged to share their unique capabilities and talents, and continue their professional development. This lively productive setting allows our team to approach projects in innovative ways, and find personalized solutions for all our clients’ needs.
Benefits for include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and Holidays.
Keystone does not sponsor employment visas for any positions.
The successful candidate would have the opportunity to:
- Prepare design documents including reports, calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, permit applications, and contract documents
- Maintain work scope for project engineering within time and budget parameters
- Complete conceptual sizing of water/wastewater treatment facilities and process modeling
- Assist with bench/pilot treatability studies
- Review and approve shop drawing submittals for equipment fabrication/construction
- Maintain and utilize working knowledge of water/wastewater design practices
- Participate in construction management and gain familiarity with construction practices
- Establish and maintain client relationships, with a strong emphasis on communication
Other talents and qualifications requirements include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering, with electives in water and wastewater treatment technologies
- EIT preferred
- Interest and experience in design-build construction approach is a plus
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and problem solving skills