To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2005 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- David Meyer
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive- Inside Sales
Leaf Commercial Capital • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
LEAF…Transforming the Financing Marketplace
Come Grow With LEAF!
LEAF Commercial Capital, Inc. is one of the most widely respected, award-winning, technology-oriented commercial leasing and finance companies in the country. LEAF is a subsidiary of People’s United Bank, N.A. (a top 50 U.S. bank). We are headquartered in Center City Philadelphia, with offices in Missouri and Southern California. LEAF is ranked in the top 100 workplaces for 2017 and was recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the Greater Philadelphia area.
LEAF is currently seeking an Account Executive – Inside Sales for our center city Philadelphia office.
The right LEAF candidate for the Account Executive role will possess the ability to:
• Enjoy tele-prospecting for new business with warm, pre-qualified leads provided by the company
• Continuously build a book of business by assessing clients’ current and future needs and responding to them in a prompt, accurate and sincere manner
• Achieve assigned budget goals and meet and exceed targeted levels of activity to include 80-100 outbound calls per day
• Partner internally with LEAF’s Credit and Operations teams to help expedite the sales process
• Collaborate with sales managers and senior sales staff to figure out strategic sales methods
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment
• 1-5 years of direct sales experience; inside sales preferred but not required
• Inside Equipment Leasing Sales experience is desired but will consider other relevant experienced telesales professionals
• Bachelor’s degree is a plus
• Must be an exceptional listener with excellent time management, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Self-motivated and not afraid of calling and generating new business
We pride ourselves on providing quality training and enabling employees to realize career growth, advancement, and enjoy job satisfaction. LEAF employees can participate in community service activities throughout our regions. We also offer competitive compensation, health benefits package, and 401(k) plan with company match.