To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tempe, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Principals • Tempe, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Principals' is recruiting for a Staff Accountant role with our client, a growing IT company located in Tempe, AZ. We are looking someone with their Bachelors in Accounting as well as 4+ years of accounting experience. This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door with an established company in the industry that offers excellent perks and a dynamic work environment and team.
This role will be primarily focused on facilitating the month end close process by creating financial statements, reconciling both bank and general ledger accounts, and posting monthly journal entries. In addition to experience, this person should have a knack for detail, problem resolution and be comfortable working in multiple systems.
- Drive the month end close process by coordinating with internal accounting team and external departments
- Create and post journal entries to the general ledger
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Create required reports for management
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Assist with requests from various departments and management
- Bachelors degree required, ideally in Accounting. Will also consider a degree in Finance or Business
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Experience in a larger corporate setting highly preferred
- Strong technical skills, including working with Excel
- Experience using SAP is a huge plus!
- Attention to detail
- Ability to drive processes and work in a team
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If this job fits you - don't wait and submit your resume today. Resumes are currently being reviewed and interviews are being scheduled. Contact Sonja at 480-644-0500 or email@example.com for more information about this job or other opportunities we have available.