Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer, assist in all aspects of economic development, plan, organize, control and direct the operations and activities of designated tribal enterprises, assist in assessing and negotiating lease terms and investments in real estate programs, and functions; coordinate and direct communications, personnel, and resources to meet tribal needs and assure smooth and efficient operations; supervise and evaluate the performance of assigned staff.
- Provide consultation and technical expertise concerning tribal enterprise business overall operations and activities.
- Respond to inquires, resolve issues and conflicts and provide detailed and technical information concerning related laws, codes, standards, requirements, goals, objectives, budgets, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Solid knowledge of accounting fiscal systems, policies, procedures and practices.
- Able to make business evaluations, create and recommend procedures, analyze new trends plus operating and net margins.
- Valid CADL and insurable on company policy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related field.
- A Masters of Business Administration degree is preferred.
- A minimum of eight years of increasingly responsible experience in economic development, commercial and industrial real estate, urban redevelopment, finance, accounting, management, business development including two years in an administrative capacity is required.