In March 2016, we spun off from our previous parent company and became our own publicly traded company called Nuvectra! We're a medical device company specializing in the neuromodulation / pain management space. We have some very exciting things taking place across the company and we need some passionate and experienced professionals to join our team.
At Nuvectra, we offer the following perks:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, etc. (coverage begins the first day of the following month from date of hire)
- 401(k) Match
- 4 weeks PTO
- Floating Holidays
- HSA/FSA (if applicable)
- Family / Tight Knit Work Environment
If you are looking for that next awesome job opportunity, then apply today and let's chat!
We are currently seeking a strong Sr Human Factors Engineer to join our Blaine, MN team. Details are as follows:
- Adheres to Nuvectra’s Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, Company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Develops human factors design, testing and applied research for medical products and services, including user/task: flow analysis, process modeling and interface design.
- Uses proven human factors methodologies and tools; recommends changes to improve the overall usability of the design or process; produces products and services that minimize complexity of use.
- Plans and executes usability experiments and studies in a variety of user environments.
- Prepares reports compliant with regulatory body guidance and international standards
- Supports various marketing and product development organizations by determining customer needs and requirements and designing user interfaces.
- Takes proper steps to understand business goals and strategies, using proven human factors methodologies and tools to recommend changes that will improve overall usability.
- Performs statistical analysis of behavioral and subjective user data.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering psychology, human factors engineering, experimental psychology, cognitive psychology, industrial engineering or a related field.
5+ years of related experience in medical device human factors
SPECIAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
FDA Human Factors Guidance and IEC 62366; Ethnographic research methodologies
Adobe Suite or equivalent, 3D modeling, and knowledge in industrial design
Network Planning And Design
Wide Area Networks
Local Area Networks