To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
201 East Main Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AMR Management Services • Lexington, KY
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AMR Management Services has a new opportunity available for a Project Coordinator in our Lexington, Kentucky office (headquarters).
The Project Coordinator is responsible for working with the Executive Director and other team members to execute the programs and projects outlined in the work plan for our client-partner the Academy of Communication in Healthcare (ACH). As a member of the AMR team, the Project Coordinator provides positive and professional support to all internal/external clients, will work directly with AMR staff, volunteer leaders and members on association-related initiatives and will assist in driving the mission and vision of the organization.
The ideal candidate will be customer service driven with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with little to no supervision. The successful individual must be detail-oriented, must be an excellent communicator, and will be driven by the passion to learn and contribute to the continued success of our organization.
- Originates or coordinates association documentation as required. Attends conferences, conference calls and meetings as required.
- Coordinates production of electronic news, bi-monthly President’s message, monthly Board report, and member spotlight
- Monitors website, makes updates, and ensures content is kept current.
- Coordinates work of committees/task forces as assigned. This includes taking committee meeting minutes and other meetings as required; working with committees to assist in the development of content, informational flyers, and other general correspondence as requested.
- Coordinates work of conferences and courses as assigned. This includes coordination of continuing medical education (CME) program for conferences, courses and trainings as required; managing abstract submission; and providing pre-conference/course and on-site support as assigned.
- Provide support to the External Education Program. This includes organizing the process tracking; execution of client and faculty program agreements; compiling post-workshop evaluation reports; preparing course materials and shipments for on-site programs; managing reimbursements and program invoicing coordinating CME; and maintaining CME accreditation for all external education programs.
- Assists with implementation of strategic plan.
- Manage social media accounts.
- Manage the online member community.
- Manage the webinar program.
- Assist with development and implementation of fundraising plan.
- Keeps Executive Director and/or Supervisor fully informed of any known or anticipated problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Works with the Executive Director and/or Supervisor to create, maintain, and improve company relationships with association officials and members.
- Ensures the efficient and smooth coordination of activities among company staff. Maintains cooperative working relationships with other staff members.
- Maintains in good order, all records and files, and ensures the safe keeping of all company and association records.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including: teamwork, coaching, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Demonstrate the core competencies (communication, productivity, quality, responsiveness, leadership).
- Ability to manage multiple projects within department and with other staff members to achieve project goals on time and within budget.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Ability to respond to common project related inquiries from staff and clients.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of association-related technologies including AMS, CMS and additional software applications.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, business math, and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- Healthcare communications education or experience a plus
- Two or more years of related experience in a similar business or industry
AMR is proud to be a Best Place to Work for five consecutive years; and recognizes this honor as further validation that the AMR way is helping create an environment that brings the best out of our employees.
If you are interested in joining a growing company committed to serving clients while providing employees with opportunities for growth, development and flexible working arrangements then please apply today.
AMR provides a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous amount of Paid Time Off, Flexible Work schedules in addition to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, and 401(k).