GM at Greenway CDJR of Florence
Greenway CDJR of Florence is looking for an Experience Chrysler candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level. The General Manager will have proven success as a GM, be self-driven, and have excellent leadership abilities. The General Manager ensures the profitability of the entire dealership by selling vehicles, controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
Generous Compensation Package with Benefits!
· Manage daily operations of the dealership and ensure sustainability of dealership profitability
· Strategize with sales managers to plan and implement objectives for achieving sales and gross profits
· Possess a high passion for customer retention and CSI above market standards and zone averages
· Be ethical and transparent in leading all operations
· Ability to attract, develop and maintain key talent through exceptional leadership skills.
· Create a positive and legally compliant working environment and sales culture
· Manage department managers through coaching and guidance practices
· Coordinate with the business office to ensure records and analysis are accurate
· 3 years of dealership General Manager experience with CDJR required
· 5 years of automotive sales management experience required
· Have a working knowledge of automotive systems
· Ability to manage and lead people
· Lead outstanding customer service
· Create a safe and positive working climate for employees to excel and promote.
Customer Relationship Management
Provide Actionable Feedback