• Bachelor's Science degree in an engineering related field and has their PE (Texas).
• 7 years’ plus experience managing transportation design and construction projects
• Familiarity with TxDOT, NTTA, and local agency specifications, policies and procedures
• Experience matrix managing people and teams
• Program management background experience – Construction maintenance management consulting
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Project, and PM software applications
• Ability to proactively communicate and lead project teams
• TXDOT and NTTA project experience with a focus on design and contract preparation
• Established client relationships
Our client is a privately-owned Engineering Consulting Company that is stable, profitable, and growing! This is a progressive company that has an excellent industry reputation that includes TXDOT & NTTA – highway / tollway /traffic projects, and DFW municipalities… This a strategic high-profile position will be working on-site at NTTA and be empowered in overseeing and managing transportation type of projects - construction maintenance. You’ll be utilized as a technical problem solver, strategist, and be in a leadership / collaborative type of Project Management role. This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary, bonus, benefits package, and much more to share...
Qualified candidates who desire this UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to be considered should submit a resume with full contact information ASAP to be prequalified for submittal.
Sorry, our client is not providing sponsorship. US Citizen or Green Card holder ... local DFW area candidates preferred.