Project Manager – Civil Transportation Engineer / Plano, TX
This a strategic, high-profile, full time position that will be working on customer site, and be empowered in overseeing and managing transportation type of projects - construction maintenance. You’ll be utilized as a technical problem solver, strategist, and be in a leadership / collaborative type of Project Management role.
• Routinely resolves difficult issues with significant financial impact.
• Provides primary consulting services to clients of various sizes.
• Interacts with senior government or public officials and/or executive level clients on significant program matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Assesses and manages risk on behalf of the client.
• Provides oversight and direction to company PM’s and other staff, client staff and subcontractors.
• Requires project & client mgmt experience including management of multiple projects of various scope & complexity.
• Basic project management training and certification preferred.
• Bachelor's Science degree in an engineering related field and has their PE (Texas).
• 7 years’ plus experience managing transportation design and construction projects
• Familiarity with TxDOT, NTTA, and local agency specifications, policies and procedures
• Experience matrix managing people and teams
• Program management background experience – Construction maintenance management consulting
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Project, and PM software applications
• Ability to proactively communicate and lead project teams
• TXDOT and NTTA project experience with a focus on design and contract preparation
• Established client relationships
Our client is a privately-owned Engineering Consulting Company that is stable, profitable, and growing! This is a progressive company that has an excellent industry reputation that includes TXDOT & NTTA – highway / tollway /traffic projects, and DFW municipalities… This a strategic high-profile position will be working on-site at NTTA and be empowered in overseeing and managing transportation type of projects - construction maintenance. You’ll be utilized as a technical problem solver, strategist, and be in a leadership / collaborative type of Project Management role. This is a full-time position with a competitive base salary, bonus, benefits package, and much more to share...
Qualified candidates who desire this UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to be considered should submit a resume with full contact information ASAP to be prequalified for submittal.
Sorry, our client is not providing sponsorship. US Citizen or Green Card holder ... local DFW area candidates preferred.
GM and Associates has over 30 years of expertise in placing high quality Technical Professionals that excel by reputation who are open minded about exploring opportunities that can accelerate their career path.
Transportation Highway Engineering