What We Look for in a 3rd Shift Manufacturing Operator:
· Must read, write, and speak English.
· Basic math skills required.
· cGMP knowledge and attention to details required.
· Must be able to have the capabilities to dispense product, use tools but not limited to hand held jacks, walkies, etc., clean production equipment, and train/qualify to operate 4 or more main manufacturing equipment (Examples but not limited to: Small Becomix, 2-Tank, Large Becomix, Sarongs 1-2, Sarongs 3-4, 2 tank, Unimix, Ross Mixer, XP. Additionally, must be able to perform equipment and product changeovers.
· Must be able to bend repeatedly and lift 50lbs.
· Must be able to follow and document written directions as outlined in batch records, forms, and protocols.
· Follow directions from other Colleagues including Operators, Supervisors, Managers, etc.
· Check product to ensure adherence to company Quality Standards and practices.
· Perform all work in preparation of batches.
· Clean equipment and production rooms for changeovers, etc.
· Engage and maintain in a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), housekeeping and safety audits (ie. 6S program), and standard operating procedures.
· Engage and be involved in Operational Excellence (OE) and process improvement activities in efforts to make manufacturing processes more efficient and simplify practices in meeting the culture of “Working Smarter, Not Harder” philosophy.
· Must be able to comprehend basic workings of computer software (Microsoft office, Oracle, etc).
· Education Required: Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
· Experience Required: 1+ years of demonstrated experience
· Experience Preferred: 2+ years
· Functional Knowledge: Basic cGMP knowledge and math skills
Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Email blocked - click to apply
- Call our office 732 738 4440
- Visit our office located at 1090 King Georges Post Road, Edison NJ 08837.Building 3, Suite 305 any week day between 9am-330pm.