Great Career Opportunity
Various shifts available - Full-Time,-Days and Evenings
Document Agent is responsible for accurately handling all incoming and outgoing documents as requested to support the business operation goals and service levels.
Essential job functions:
Document Agents are required to handle DMV and customer documents in a timely and efficient manner while maintaining a consistent flow from one department to the next.
Receive, sort, scan, batch, and validate or release documents.
All documents must be processed with a high level of accuracy and quality
· High School diploma/GED
· Basic knowledge of PC software applications ( MS Office, Excel) preferred
· Data entry skills required for verifying documents; 50 WPM or 15,000 KPH.
· Knowledge of shipping software and mailing equipment preferred for mail room
· Working knowledge of imaging software preferred
· Ability to perform routine and repetitive production work
· Ability to sit or stand, bend, reach, pull and climb step ladders for long periods of time
· Noise level can be loud at times
· Ability to lift or push up to 35 lbs