· 5+ years’ experience assembling, aligning, and testing lasers and precision optical systems.
· Expertise using DMM, oscilloscope, interferometers, collimators, and related optical and laser metrology equipment.
· Experience with lasers, electronics, reflective, and refractive optics and related assemblies is essential.
· Troubleshoot electronic circuits to the component level.
· Experience with electronics, software, and optics
· Understand optical design software and Matlab
· Read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings, coupled with a thorough understanding of GD&T.
· Work independently with limited supervision.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Roughly 25% (or less) domestic travel required.
· An Associate of Engineering, Science or other related technical degree is required.
Must be able to work for any US employer without restrictions
Non-compete agreement is a condition of employment