A little bit about us…
Medvolt Construction Services, LLC, is a tribally-owned certified small business that delivers heavy civil engineering and building construction solutions to governmental and commercial clients nationwide. Medvolt CS’s specialties include heavy civil engineering, power and communications lines construction and commercial building construction. Medvolt Construction Services is one of the independent businesses owned by the Paskenta Band of Nomlaki Indians, known as the Tepa Companies. These companies share a common administrative and executive management team through Tepa, LLC, to reduce client costs and improve project efficiency. The Tepa Companies offer a diverse portfolio of services, including heavy, civil and vertical construction, environmental consulting, technology and fueling systems. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, Medvolt CS currently supports a variety of clients through offices across the U.S. Find out more at medvoltcs.com. Medvolt Construction Services, LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
Now, about you…
Medvolt Construction Services, LLC is actively seeking a Superintendent to work on our projects located in the Kansas City, Missouri area. The Superintendent is responsible for project execution, safety, and quality throughout pre-construction, construction, and close-out activities. This may include:
- Review plans and specifications (general familiarization).
- Conduct Pre-construction/safety meeting with Project Manager
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the Four Point Quality Control Plan
- Conduct Owner’s Pre-construction Meeting
- Finalize the Schedule with the Project Manager
- Establish and verify quality control program
- Conduct daily inspections
- Monitor daily schedule
- Oversee the General Contractors’ labor force
- Conduct the weekly meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate inspections and testing.
- Indoctrinate all new employees and visitors to the site.
- Maintain all required documentation and correspondence
- Maintain meeting minutes
- Execute and monitor project safety plan
- Schedule and coordinate Punch list work.
- Coordinate the timely completion of as-builts, review and transmit to Project Manager as close out documents (hand delivers).
- Close all site files, notes, and documentation, box, mark appropriately by job number, contract name, field file.
What are we looking for?
- Must be willing to travel
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in construction as a Superintendent
- Federal projects with civil or vertical experience a plus