We are seeking career oriented, self-motivated individuals with outstanding sales skills, the ability to communicate well and the desire to take a leadership role in our company. The Assistant Manager position is an opportunity to learn all aspects of managing, lending, personnel management and collecting! Assistant Managers support the Branch Manager in achieving the branch’s goals by providing operational and administrative oversight of branch employees.
First Heritage Credit’s excellent management training programs and a series of management workshops will help prepare you to become a Branch Manager for one of the best companies in the Consumer Finance Industry.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service
- Credit application interviews with prospective lending opportunities
- Loan Underwriting
- Collection work
- Marketing for new loans to existing customers
- Employee Training & Development
- Maintain Branch Compliance to Company Policies & Procedures
- Process Bankrupt and Legal accounts
- Other requirements assigned by Management, based on the staffing and marketing needs of the branch
- 1-2 years of experience in the Consumer Finance industry
- Collection experience
- Loan underwriting experience
- Excellent communication and management skills
- High School diploma and Associates degree is a plus
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly incentives
- Medical, Dental, Life & Cancer Insurance, LTD
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Match
Training And Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
First Heritage Credit was founded and in 1995, on the basic business principle that we can be most successful if we treat our employees, customers and each other with dignity and respect. This has worked well for us because today, First Heritage Credit serves over 116,000 customers through 102 branches operating in Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee. Since we are a community based Lender, lending decisions are made locally by Branch Managers who live, shop and work in the communities they serve. This community knowledge and personal interaction allows us to customize personal installment loans that meet the customer’s financial need with a payment they can afford. In addition to personal loans, First Heritage Credit provides financing to local merchants for consumer items such as furniture, appliances, electronics, ATV’s and much more.
View the full profile
We are committed to providing our employees with a competitive compensation and benefits package and a positive and rewarding work environment. We continually seek career oriented, motivated and customer service driven individuals to join our Company. Our emphasis on training, education and individual and team performance goals provides employees with an opportunity to advance within our Company.
Come join the First Heritage Credit team!