· Supports internal customers (i.e. Engineers, Plant Managers, Operations etc.) by overseeing the PSM/RMP program as assigned.
· Perform assigned duties as specified by EHS Manager
o Responsible for all PSM/RMP elements and program requirements.
o Help coordinate PSM/RMP and other EHS&S activities with site personnel.
o Support PSM/RMP portion of RCMS for site.
o Coordination/administration of site MOC program.
o Lead and facilitate site PHA’s and PSSR’s.
o Develop understanding of Layers of Protection Analysis (LOPA).
o Develop and track key PSM/RMP performance metrics.
o Conduct regulatory compliance audits in supports of PSM/RMP and RCMS programs.
o Report on PSM/RMP program activities to management.
o Develop recommendations resulting from PHA, Hazard reviews and PSSR’s.
o Participate in incident investigations as necessary.
o Use and continued development of software used to administer portions of PSM/RMP program.
o Assist EHS, Operations, and Safety on new employee and periodic training.
o May require interaction with State and/or Federal regulators during site inspections.
o Some travel required as necessary to support other company facilities
· B.S. in Engineering
· 3 - 7 years applicable experience
· ASP or CSP certification desired
· Experience in chemical facility operations, maintenance or engineering and PSM
· Excellent organizational skills and capability to prioritize and multi-task
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office products
· Familiar with MOC, Recommendations and PHA software
Product Quality Assurance
Support Testing Activity