Our Client is in the Top 50 Nursing Homes in the Country!!
NEW GRADS ACCEPTED! NEW PAY SCALE--SALARY RANGE $28,000 New Grads to $34,000 Experienced with Sign on Bonus to $2,000.00 with up to $3 per hour shift differential!
Shifts Available with a shift differential for 3-11 and 11-7.
The purpose of your Job Position is to provide basic nursing care to residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.:
Some of your Job Functions may include:
- Assisting residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene, ambulation, positioning, and placement of adaptive equipment, while explaining procedures to residents before administering
- Keeping residents dry (changes gown, clothing, linen, etc., when it becomes wet or soiled)
- Changing and making beds (occupied and unoccupied), while handling linens according to infection control guidelines
- Assisting residents with bowel and bladder functions
- Assisting residents in preparation for and transporting to appointments, activities and social programs
- Performs restorative and rehabilitative procedures as instructed
- Measuring and recording heights and weights temperatures, pulses, respirations and blood pressures (TPRs and B/P) as instructed
- Ensuring call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly, and that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as practical
Successful completion of State Approved Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program; Name must appear on State Registry as Nurse Aide in good standing. Must have and maintain CPR certification.
Not needed, but preferred.
Call Bill for more Info and Faster Results at
Wouldn't it be nice to Interview Directly with the hiring Authority
And not H.R. while like "Sports Agents", Search One will
Negotiate better Salaries and Employment Packages!!!
We have personal contacts with our clients which results in faster and better offers!
LPN SNF Duties! Skilled Nursing perform! Medication knowledge!
- Skilled Nursing
- Writing Skills