Parts Counter | Parts Advisor
The Faricy Boys in Colorado Springs is looking for a Parts Counter | Parts Advisor to join our team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! Start your career with Chrysler today!
Excellent Pay | Performance Incentives | Career Advancement
Why The Faricy Boys?
We are family owned and operated for over 75 years! We believe our customers deserve the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them when purchasing and servicing their vehicles. Work with the best and be mentored by highly skilled technicians along the way. Join the Faricy family - apply today!
What we offer:
- Competitive wages – up to $36/hour flat rate!
- Ongoing extensive factory product training
- Room for advancement
- Medical and dental insurance after 60 days
- Paid time off
- Unused PTO paid out
- Employee discounts
- Employee referral program
- 401k with company match
What will you do?
The Parts Counter Person | Parts Advisor is responsible for assisting all mechanics and customers in purchasing needed parts and supplies. The Parts Counter | Parts Advisor is also responsible for achieving monthly sales and gross forecasts, and for seeking out and soliciting parts business. The Parts Advisor reports directly to the Parts Manager.
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts for a dealership
- Locate available parts when the dealership is out of stock
- Handle parts payment collection and make sure all parts are billed correctly through the service department and collision repair shop
- Work directly with customers and provide exceptional customer service, keeping them informed on the status of their parts order
- Package and ship parts back to the manufacturer from time to time, and complete the appropriate record keeping
- Refer to parts manuals to identify the right part(s) for the make, model, and year of vehicles being serviced
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience in an auto parts sales role highly preferred
- Extensive customer facing sales experience with an automotive background will be considered
- Must have computer proficiency
- Team-oriented, flexible, and focused on maintaining an elevated level of customer service
Valid driver's license
Start your career as a Parts Counter Person | Parts Advisor with Chrysler today.
- Auto Parts
- Automotive Parts
- Parts Supply