We have IMMEDIATE needs for a Service Manager at our Schererville, IL Branch
We are McCann Industries, Inc., and we are growing! Headquartered in Addison, IL, we have served the construction equipment and supply markets through our ten locations throughout Chicagoland and its surrounding areas since 1967. Our goal is to add value to all our business relationships. Long-term staff is dedicated, professional, and fun to work with. We employ true professionals who are fair and honest. Check us out at: URL blocked - click to apply.
Ideal Service Manager Candidate attributes include:
· Excellent customer relationship building skills
· A “Can and Will do” attitude
· Tenacity and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
· Familiarity with construction equipment, construction process and tools
· Passion for, or willing to learn, the Construction Industry
· Good communication and strong organizational skills
Essential Duties/Responsibilities: (additional duties may be assigned)
· Supervision of 3 to 5 shop and field service technicians
· Overseeing the maintenance & repair of customer equipment, including OEM warranty support. Housekeeping and security of the branch facility.
· Ensure that necessary shop tools and equipment are available and maintained in a good and safe working order. New equipment, repaired equipment and rental machines going out are clean and in "ready-to-go" condition.
· Oversee the inbound and outbound traffic of whole good items as necessary and provide follow up service as required and in line with factory warranty on all equipment
· Training and safety programs for all branch employees
· Planning and monitoring of service department sales, administrative and expense activity
· Hiring and evaluation of all service department personnel at the branch
Education/Experience: Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or Technical school or one to two years related experience and/or training.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Analysis and interpretation of general business periodicals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
· Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
· Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
We offer a very competitive compensation plan including: competitive salary, monthly spiff incentives, benefits, and long term career opportunities within our company for the right individual! If this describes you and you’re committed to developing a highly rewarding career, send your resume to our HR department at: HR@McCannonline.com, with “Service Manager” on the Subject line, or complete an online application at www.mccannonline.com
Use Hand Tool