To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL
- Jennifer Schimmel
- Phone: 847-779-7708
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DeliverCareRx • Tampa, FL
Posted 2 months ago
A career at DeliverCareRx offers tremendous potential for career advancement and both personal and professional growth. In addition to the high growth our business is experiencing, we are also opening pharmacies in other key markets of the country. This growth and expansion offers interested candidates exciting career paths and other opportunities to grow with the company..
- Collaborate with co-workers and other healthcare professionals to acquire and review prescriptions to determine appropriate medication therapy
- Daily review and verification of physician medication orders
- Oversee medications prepared by pharmacy technicians
- Provide Drug Utilization Review
- Focus on quality assurance to correctly interpret physician orders and to prevent medication errors
- Provide high quality customer service to patients and caregivers
- Counsel patients and caregivers on medication therapy as needed
- Utilize sound judgment to make appropriate decisions in the best interest of patients and the company
- Provide rotating on call services to patients on an emergency basis
- Other duties, as assigned
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a positive attitude
- Highly organized and efficient in a fast paced and growing environment
- Working knowledge of computer technology for prescription management
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-volume pharmacy
- Excellent problem solving skills
- FL Pharmacist license; multiple states preferred
- Outstanding ethical personal character with commitment to compliance and integrity
- Analytical and operational process skills
- Excellent and professional customer relations skills
- Judgment/decision-making capability
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize duties
- Customer focus
- Being able to stand/sit for significant periods of time
- Some bending, stooping, lifting (10 lbs plus) and twisting from seated or standing positions
- Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate office equipment
- Normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate information via telephone or computer
- Good concentration due to complexity and/or need to meet deadlines, and flexibility to readily adapt to a changing environment
DeliverCareRx offers competitive pay and a great work environment. Benefits include paid time-off, health, dental, vision, short-term disability, group term life, and 401(k). In addition, our work shifts facilitate team members enjoying time with family, friends, and on personal interests.