To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1900 Summit Tower Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Primary responsibility of this role is to analyze, prepare and process payroll data into the payroll system and assist in recording related accounting entries.
- Responsible for all aspects of payroll processing as assigned in the US and Canada.
- Process weekly, bi-weekly and monthly payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining and reconciling payroll reconciliation sheets with the payroll registry/summary.
- Accurately process all Change Forms for employees.
- Provide assistance with the tax filing and research, as needed. Handling any notices received related to payroll tax topics.
- Able to generate miscellaneous Ad Hoc and Payroll reports.
- Assist with miscellaneous Payroll related research and projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Human Resources, or other related field preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in payroll processing.
- Proficient in utilizing all aspects of ADP payroll systems is a must
- Possess knowledge of payroll practices, policies, and procedures.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to utilize sound judgment, discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Strong quantitative, organizational and analytical skills. Attention to details.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within deadlines in the fast-paced environment.
- Team oriented individual. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple functions simultaneously, large work volumes, show flexibility, and adapt easily to change. Able to meet all deadlines.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.