Inside Sales Representative-Building Consultant - $7K - $10K - $15K per month!
We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative-Building Consultant to join our growing team. Are you a personable sales professional committed to earning a high wage? Are you a closer-hungry to grow your career? Welcome to Armstrong Steel! We are one of the largest manufacturers of pre-engineered metal buildings in the nation. We are seeking one highly motivated individual to fill our Inside Sales Consultant job.
In this role, you'll be making a high volume of calls, to prospects who have contacted Armstrong and solving their problems quickly with appropriate solutions. High achievers with a passion for success do well in this role. Previous high ticket sales experience is a plus. Must have prior income of at least $80K in a commissioned sales role.
If you enjoy fast-paced work in an environment where personal accountability and motivation are valued and rewarded, you will fit in well with our team.
To the right Inside Sales Representative, we offer:
- Successful Building Consultants are earning $7K, $10K and even $15K a month depending on their commitment and hard work
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with a 4% match!
- Work/life balance with a great schedule of Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- No weekends!
- No cold calling!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Actively listening to the needs of perspective customers
- Providing solutions while gaining commitment to begin the project
- Closing your own sales
- Maintaining an active pipeline in Salesforce CRM
- Achieve monthly sales targets
Don't be the person that says I wish I would have. Apply today!
Call Brooke now at 720-550-4595 or apply here.
Armstrong Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- High School diploma/GED
- Capable of rolling with the punches of phone sales
- Driven and passionate about being successful
- Sounds great on the phone
- Experience building rapport with customers
- At least 1 - 2 years of successful sales experience
- CRM experience
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies