To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
- Brenda Gonzalez
- Phone: 281-479-1800
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Integrity Trade Services, Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Business Development/Sales position located in Houston, TX - by Downtown Houston. DIRECT HIRE POSITION.
The company is responsible for engineering, manufacturing, machining and repair for the marine industry as it relates to steering, propulsion, automation, controls and hydraulic service & repair.
Looking for an individual to come into a Business Development/Sales role to acquire new client relationships and markets and manage existing client base. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales, as well as skills related to strategic analysis and marketing. This role will include but is not limited to:
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Assist in building the team, policies, procedures, and foundation to support expansion.
- Will work with the President on strategic growth and investment opportunities as well as required capital investments needed for internal growth
- Will spend time traveling to our different locations in Houston, New York and New Orleans coordinating with local managers to insure top level customer support and satisfaction
- Advanced Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline or experience
- Sales Experience in dealing with customers at all levels
- Organization Skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and operate autonomously