At American Senior Benefits we are dedicated to serving those in need of insurance, especially seniors. We are proudly independent, answering only to our clients. The choices they make are key life decisions and we work every day to help them find the right solutions at affordable prices. What we do is important, personal, and precise. Every time we help a customer decide what’s right for them, it makes them – and our organization – stronger.
Offering a hybrid business model - because a custom solution fits better, a vast product portfolio from best-in-class carriers and enjoying rapid growth and success in 175 nationwide locations we are ready to help America's seniors.
- Conduct an initial interview to determine the needs of the client. Introduce and clearly explain all available insurance policy options to the clients.
- Conduct field underwriting with utmost integrity.
- Ensure that all medical and other necessary forms are filled out and submitted.
- Arrange a payment method with the applicant.
- Follow up on claims filed by clients.
- Process all insurance policy requests.
- Follow up with clients on scheduled basis for outstanding support.
- Establish and support team members to hit agreed upon KPIS.
- Become a subject matter expert in senior insurance solutions.
- Follow approved guidelines, training, and support to recruit and train a team of insurance professionals.
- Maintain a competitive, fun, inclusive environment.
- Claim Processing