Location: Goldsboro, NC
Hours: Split shifts 10am-12Noon & 6pm-10pm every other Sat & Sun
3HC’s Mission: To set and surpass Standards of Community based care to provide the right care, at the right place, at the right time throughout life’s journey.
3HC’s Vision: To enhance the lives of families in the communities we serve through innovative care delivered by an inspired team.
3HC’s Core Values: Compassion – provide genuine empathy, honesty, openness; Innovation – create customer solutions through transformative initiatives; and Excellence – maintain accountability to the highest standards through innovation.
3HC is the place to be! At 3HC we consider our employees to be a part of our family. We are committed to supporting the success of our employees and strive to show our appreciation for the value they bring to our company. We provide Home Health care, Hospice care, and Home care in 22 counties from the Triangle to the coast and have been in business for nearly 40 years. Serving over 10,000 patients each year, 3HC is proud to be recognized as one of the Top 100 providers in the nation!
We are seeking dedicated and compassionate individuals to join our growing family and are looking to fill positions quickly. We have an open Personal Home Care CNA position in your area. Apply to today! Visit www.3HC.org/careers to learn more!
Benefits and Perks:
*RN Career Ladder
*Flexible Schedule Options
*Paid Leave for Vacations, Sick Days, and Holidays
*Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
*401k with profit sharing/discretionary matching
*Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
*Flexible Spending Accounts
*Paid Volunteer Time Off
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Creates positive experiences for internal and external customers that will meet their expectations. (External customers include our patients, families, referral sources, vendors, the community, etc. Internal customers are the people within the agency with whom you work.) Displays a high degree of courtesy, tact, and knowledge of services provided by the agency in all contact with staff, patients, and visitors.
2. Administers personal care and hygiene by following the patient's individualized plan of care: (a) provides or assists patient in bathing, hair care, shaving, oral hygiene, toileting and dressing; (b) plans and prepares nutritious meals satisfying special diet restrictions and assisting in feeding the patient when necessary; (c) provides and/or assists patient with simple range-of-motion exercises, transferring, turning, lifting, and walking; (d) assists patient with medications that are ordinarily self-administered; (e) maintains cleanliness in the patient's environment by changing and laundering patient's bed linen, cleaning bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, and immediate living area, washing patient's personal laundry, and disposing of garbage; and (f) performs reading and writing tasks when necessary.
3. Accurately takes and records vital signs and weight, as ordered on the patient's individualized plan of care.
4. Immediately reports and records changes in the patient's mental or physical condition to Case Manager or Clinical Director/Assistant Clinical Director to prevent adverse events.
5. Actively participates in the orientation of new staff to patients, family members, and the home setting as requested. Submits documentation as evidenced by reports: (a) utilizes the MobileCare system daily to verify schedules and care plans; (b) enters progress notes as outlined in policy 90% of the time; (c) enters employee time via MobileCare system accurately and timely; (d) submits accurate time and travel sheets at least weekly; and (e) submits other data to supervisor as requested on a timely basis.