VIP has partnered with a well established and highly desired company to work for in the Coppell Area
Our Coppell client is seeking a Financial Analyst -
Company Overview- our client is an industry leader in the design, development, fabrication, and installation for the retail industry.
Title- Financial Analyst
Newly created role
This will be the only role outside of the Senior Vice President of Finance
Company is PE OWNED-
How large is the co- 200-250 employees
Revenue- 90 Million- revenue fluctuates (please mention this to potential candidates as they will need to get creative w/ 13 wk Cash Flow stuff)
Salary: $60-80K DOE
Bonus: Discretionary bonus- however they are implementing a bonus program to roll out in 2020
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Years of Experience: Three to five years of financial analysis or related experience
Industry exp: Manufacturing Industry exp is a plus
Cert- CPA would be a HUGE plus- they only have one other person there w/ CPA
Software: Epicor and another system- finding out what that is
Travel: Occasionally (0-5% of the year)- possibly New Jersey
1. Exposure to Executives in this role as it is just this position and Sr. VP Finance w/in Finance
2. Get to create and learn- for instance get creative w/ 13 wk cashflow- w/ a fluctuating revenue
3. Work life balance pretty good maybe 1-2 wks per quarter when deadlines are needing to be
seeking a Financial Analyst that is responsible for providing management with financial and management reporting as well as providing management with any ad hoc requests.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
• Three to five years of financial analysis or related experience.
• Results-oriented and willing to work over 40 hours a week if needed.
• Understanding of basic financial and working capital management is a plus.
• Must have an understanding of three statement financial modeling.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, decision making, and interpersonal skills.