A-Line Staffing is looking to hire a Registered Nurse to work for a Well-Known Insurance Company in Austin, Texas. This is a full-time direct hire position, that offers full benefits and opportunity for growth within the organization. If you are interested in this position, please apply or reach out to Drita (Clinical Staffing Manager) at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply / [ Email removed ] - ||.
Job Title: Care Manager II (RN)
Location: Austin Texas 73301
SHIFT: Mon – Fri 8-5
PAY: $65,000 – $75,000
Description: Perform care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
- Assess the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options
- Utilize assessment skills and discretionary judgment to develop plan of care based upon assessment with specific objectives, goals and interventions designed to meet member's needs and promote desired outcomes
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs of clients
- Provide patient and provider education
- Facilitate member access to community based services
- Monitor referrals made to community based organizations, medical care and other services to support the members’ overall care management plan
- Actively participate in integrated team care management rounds
- Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources.
- Case load will reflect heavier weighting of complex cases than Care Manager I, commensurate with experience
- Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
- Direct care to participating network providers
- Perform duties independently, demonstrating advanced understanding of complex care management principles.
- Participate in case management committees and work on special projects related to case management as needed
- For New Hampshire, Massachusetts, & Michigan Complete Health - home visits required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- 2+ years of clinical nursing or case management experience in a clinical, acute care, managed care or community setting.
- 2+ years’ experience working with people with disabilities and vulnerable populations who have chronic or complex conditions in a managed care environment.
- Experience with medical decision support tools (i.e. InterQual, NCCN) and government sponsored managed care programs.
Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
- Work Life Balance!