Production Operator Role:
Use pneumatic hand tools and other hand tools such as claw hammer, speed square, tape measure etc. Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
· Reading and referencing blueprints.
· Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
· Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces.
· Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
· Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting & communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Set up machines with proper tooling and equipment necessary for current job assignment.
· Monitor machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjust machine controls as needed.
· Monitor and replace cutting tools as needed in machines and equipment.
· Make machining adjustments when necessary.
· Sheeting wall panels with specified sheeting materials and to correct nailing pattern.
· Using panel saws and cross cut saws to cut materials.
· Stacking finished goods in an order that facilitates job-site efficiency.
· Maintains equipment and keeps a clean work space.
· Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
· Must be able to read, write, and have excellent communication
- Employees will be expected to perform their duties to a high standard and be willing and able to follow instruction during the practice of their duties.
- Training will be provided to each employee regarding their individual duties.
- Each employee will be required to cross-train within the process of fabrication.
- All candidates must be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well within a group, and or on their own initiative.
- Candidates must be flexible and be prepared to work additional hours/shifts as required by management.
Experience required: 2-3 years; computer skills essential
Computer Numerical Control (Cnc)