Sales Representatives sought to join Rotech Healthcare Inc.'s successful sales team. Currently we are seeking professional and dedicated sales representatives with a background in respiratory services , durable medical equipment sales , home medical equipment , NPWT/Wound Care sales to help us grow our $600 million business.
As part of our team you will be joining a group of dedicated professionals and the national leader in Respiratory Care and in-home patient care. Currently over 3700 professionals, in over 400 locations and 48 states contribute to delivering on our mission and furthering our industry leading reputation.
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and patient care through hundreds of locations across 45 states. For additional information, please visit our company homepage [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Sales Account Executive
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
As a Rotech sales professional, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with doctors, hospitals, sleep clinics, pharmacies, local professionals and other referral sources in the medical community. In addition you will be expected to meet or exceed your monthly sales quota, continually educate clients, and market our services, respiratory equipment, and medications to new prospects.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, a highly lucrative commission plan, Bonus', Car and Mileage reimbursement, company cellular phone, plus a comprehensive benefits package. Successful sales representatives earn $65k to $100k+ annually.
If you are an overachiever who is seeking to expand your professional skills, achievements and compensation, please apply today!
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation
- Drug screen
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record
Education and/or Experience
- Four year college degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in respiratory or medical sales is preferred
- Leadership Experience in other areas or fields
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Motivated and self driven, with a proven history of success in sales
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards for top performance
- Strong Team player
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external customers geographically located within the assigned territory
- Highly organized, strong interpersonal skills
- Uncapped commissions
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Car and Mileage reimbursement
- Company provided cellular phone
- Employee discount program
- Employee Recognition program
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
- Business Development
- Health Care
- Medical Equipments
- Medical Sales
- Sales Management