This individual will provide secretarial support to the individuals assigned specifically in AVIATION & EMPLOYMENT LAW.
Essential Job Functions:
• Transcribe dictated documents.
• Compose and type routine correspondence.
• Receive, read and route incoming mail to those assigned.
• Maintain file of correspondence and other records as assigned.
• Answer telephone calls and answer routine questions of clients and staff.
• Take messages for those assigned when they are unable to personally take calls or answer questions.
• Schedule appointments and keep appointment calendars for those assigned.
• Make travel arrangements.
• Back up other legal secretaries when not busy or when asked by office administrator.
• Enter time into computer billing system for those assigned.
• Typing speed of at least 60 wpm.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
• 2 to 3 years of legal secretarial experience.
• Strong verbal, organizational, writing and interpersonal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and representation of the firm.