Title: Branch Manager
Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Location: Triad, NC
Experience Required: College degree with 5-10 years’ experience in management capacity in the business-to-business service industry; Organized and able to effectively manage time while working on multiple engagements in a high-pace environment. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Responsibilities: Customer Service and Operations - Manage the efforts of branch employees in providing a high level of customer service, including management of customer service issues, customer dialogue, and telephone customer service, as well as training
Human Resource Management – Manage and maintain accurate record of employee performance and other human resource functions as directed, such as attendance records, etc.
Sales and Marketing/Financial Performance - Developing, planning and actively participates in branch sales and marketing efforts to increase and improve business.
Benefits for Full-Time Employment: Paid Vacation, Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, 401(k), Career Advancement, Learning Opportunities, and Competitive Pay.
● Two + years of full time management experience supervising 1st level managers.
● Six + years of full time business experience with two years of full time business management experience.
● Proven track record demonstrated by growth in terms of increased job responsibilities.
● Candidate will have no less than an average of 2.5 years in each of the positions they have had previously.
● Knowledge of P&L management to include revenue oversight and SG&A oversight.
● Thorough knowledge of business to business service industry and components of delivery sales and service in a “commodity” type environment. Minimum of a four year degree. A driver’s license is required.
Human Resource Management