STERLING MEDICAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Currently seeking to hire a Registered Nurse in support of FEMA.
Please contact me for details of this employment opportunity to assist in support of the crisis we are having in today's healthcare industry.
If you would like to be considered, please provide a copy of your resume, your availability of full-time, part-time or per diem, hours/days of availability and desired rate of pay.
This is a time for our communities to come together.
- Providing high standards of nursing care
- Deliver nursing care to patients
- Receive evidence based nursing supervised care
- Guarantee have the experience to make sure find the most suitable placement which best meets skills and experience
- Oversee and deliver all nursing care to residents
- Provide professional nursing care to patients
- Ensure the nurse to nurse reports
- Perform professional nursing care of patients
- Provide direct nursing care as detailed in each care plan
- Provide respectful high-quality nursing for residents
- Undertaking all appropriate duties of nursing care
- Supervising the professional work of nursing/care staff in the home
- Provide direct professional nursing care to patients
- Implement the nursing care plan and provide skilled nursing care
- Provide skilled nursing care to assigned patients
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients
- Providing appropriate nursing care of a high standard to all residents
- Assess social and health care needs for new residents who join the home
- Maintaining professional standards of care available to service users within the Care home on a daily basis
- Delivering high quality nursing care and support to residents at all times in chosen specialist area such as mental health nursing, learning disabilities nursing or general nursing
Mental Health Nursing