Employbridge - America's largest specialty staffing supplier - is now hiring in Madison, IN! We are seeking a savvy staffing industry professional to fill an immediate Branch Manager opening in Madison.
The Branch Manager will oversee all recruiting and service delivery for our growing ResourceMFG office and will also play a hands-on role in all branch operations. If you are a dedicated staffing industry pro with strong leadership skills and a solid background in high-volume, light industrial recruiting, then we would love to speak to you!
Primary Duties for the Branch Manager include:
- Managing day-to-day activities of the branch, assuring that all functions are covered appropriately
- Developing multi-level relationships in client organizations to assure retention and further development
- Participating with management and staff in the development and execution of the branch's budget and goals
- Participating in sales activities to assure that needs of future and current clients are anticipated appropriately
- Monitoring branch's financial performance, taking action as necessary to align actual performance with budget expectations
- Developing staff by providing consistent and on-going training, leadership, and feedback
- Demonstrating the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- At least three years of related staffing/recruiting management experience
- Proven ability to perform all operational functions in a branch office
- Strong leadership skills and proven ability to mentor and develop internal staff
- Exceptional recruiting and customer service skills
- High levels of motivation, self-direction, and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and ability to think and act strategically
- Computer skills including MS Office, Outlook, and the ability to learn new systems as needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Complex Problem Solving
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: Madison-Branch Mgr.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.