Additional Job Details: Temps will monitor health check forms. Employees have an opportunity to fill out electronically on cell phone. Employee can look at cell phone to validate the date is correct and screen is green (approved-safe to work). For employees who do not want to use cell phone they can fill out a health check on paper at the facility entrance
The Administrative Assistant I provides general administrative support in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate should have an understanding of general office procedures, have the ability to communicate effectively, problem solve and provide general administrative support.
Job Duties - Some Examples of the job duties may include:
• This position may plan and schedule meetings, answer phone calls and handles walk-in inquiries.
• May coordinate travel arrangements, arrange related details for events and/or meetings.
• May maintains calendars, type and proof documents produced by others.
• May have to create, maintain and collect data for standard reports charts, graphs, spreadsheets and databases. May be responsible for answering and routing phone calls, taking messages, and responding to inquiries;
• May have to greet visitors; request and provide routine information.
• May have place orders for office supplies and equipment.
• May be responsible for submitting helpdesk tickets for repairs and technical support.
• May have to monitor and update inventory, budget and account records.
• May be exposed to confidential information and handle confidential matters.
• May provide support to individual managers or at a departmental level.
• May resolve routine problems and communications where the response is based on existing procedures; refers more complex problems.
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support activities
- Providing administrative support the corporate office
- Provide office support to other administrative staff
- Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to other administrative assistants and departments
- Perform all administrative duties for the office
- Maintaining administrative and clerical files
- Perform general office support and administrative assistance
- Perform administrative and office support activities
- Perform administrative tasks such as mail
- Performing general clerical and administrative duties