To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9650 Zelzah Avenue
Northridge, CA 91325
- Gabriela Narvaez
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervising Clinical Social Worker
Child and Family Guidance Center • Northridge, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Child and Family Guidance Center provides comprehensive and collaborative outpatient mental health services to children, adolescents and their families throughout the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
We are seeking a full-time Supervising Clinical Social Worker for our Palmdale facility to provide clinical and administrative supervision to assigned staff, including adherence to requirements of the Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) in regards to clinical supervision and adherence to LACDMH standards, policies and procedures for clinical care and documentation.
Who We Are and What We Believe In:
It is our hope that you look to the Child and Family Guidance Center as your “Employer of Choice”. We've been a leader in the community for more than 50 years and we welcome you to join our team of 400 dedicated mental health and administrative professionals in our journey to bring better health and well-being to our communities in the San Fernando and Antelope Valleys.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Great benefits
- Great learning opportunities
- Great supervision
- Supportive, friendly work environment
- An established, reputable, stable company
We envision a workplace where:
· everyone is treated with dignity and respect;
· commitment, accountability and leadership exist at all levels;
· everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, hopes, concerns and aspirations;
· we share in a culture of inclusion and transparency;
· we are committed to our own professional growth with openness and humility;
· we inspire and encourage one another through positive, future-focused coaching;
· we are committed to quality services and sound business practices;
· we are one interconnected team committed to achieving CFGC’s mission.
One Team … One Goal
The Child and Family Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes all.
Come Join Our Team!!!
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists supervisees in managing their productivity expectations by reviewing their caseloads during weekly supervision.
- Reviews and provides feedback to assigned supervisees regarding clinical documentation to ensure all paperwork meets agency standards.
- Available to supervisees outside of scheduled supervision times as needed to assist with clinical emergencies.
- Provides direct clinical services to clients and their families, including individual, group and family treatment.
Skills You Need:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Management experience in social services or mental health settings preferred.
- 2 years supervision experience preferred.
- Experience working with children and adolescents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- FSLA Status:Exempt
- 40 Hours (Full Time)
- Work schedule is based on the needs of the Center
- Licensed (2 years post license) and able to provide clinical supervision.