Automotive Billing Clerk
Compensation is Hourly "Based on Experience"
The Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships is looking for an experienced, full-time Automotive Billing Clerk to join our growing team! We are looking for an individual who works smart, communicates clearly, and is eager to learn new skills.
Qualified candidates will be energetic, self-motivated with a high level of organizational skills and an eye for detail. A working knowledge of CDK (ADP-Dealer Management Software), as well as a full understanding of the daily facets of the dealership is a must.
• Costing deals and finalizing to accounting
• Preparing and finalizing swap paperwork and wholesale paperwork
• Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts
• Prepares invoices, listing items sold and service provided, amounts due, and credit terms.
• Prepare title work, processing new and used vehicles for registration in the state they will be titled.
• Submit all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles
• Processing Incentive Rebates
• Other duties may be assigned
• A MINIMUM of 1 year of automotive accounting experience
• Auto dealer DMV paperwork processing experience
• Must be proficient in ADP Microsoft Word, Excel, and Email
• Must have strong communications, customer service and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
PROFIT SHARING and 401(K) Retirement Plan WITH MATCH!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Supplemental coverages available
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include a background check and drug screen
Start your career with The Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships. Apply Today!
Attention To Detail