Our company is a business development firm based in the Cincinnati area. We specialize in creating brand visibility and exposure for the biggest companies across the midwest. Our focus is to find outgoing, team-oriented, brand ambassadors who enjoy working with people.
--Our overall customer service and sales approach is unique and innovative, allowing us to achieve a success rate unmatched by other sales and marketing strategies.
--Our clients can't get enough of us because we help them increase brand loyalty and lifetime revenue. This has afforded us explosive expansion demand within a highly competitive industry.
--We specialize in areas of account management, customer retention and new customer acquisition, and this all requires the ability to confidently interact with people
Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Requirements:
- Love being around people
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Great communication skills
- Winning attitude / positive energy
- Great work ethic and ambition
- Having a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (personally owned vehicle is recommended). Travel to on-site meetings/appointments will be a requirement in this role.
Our goal is to help our staff gain leadership skills that will enable them to excel in the field of customer service, client acquisitions and most importantly experience professional and personal growth
GROWTH - Our company offers career opportunities that allows our people to grow both personally and professionally. With promotions based on performance, not seniority, it allows our employees to get the recognition they deserve
TRAINING - We pride ourselves in our second to none training program. As long as employees have an exceptional student mentality and great work ethic, we will invest in their development.
BENEFITS - Working with Kirkwood comes with an abundance of benefits including, competitive pay, mentorship program, company paid travel and much, much more!
If you're tired of inconsistent hours or working while the rest of the world doesn't... Let us be your answer!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, entry level front desk / receptionist, assistant manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, entry level store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service
For more info check out our team --> www.KineticsMidwest.com
What We're Looking For:
- This is an ENTRY LEVEL position. Successful candidates can grow into leadership roles and help us expand to new markets and new clients, but we do provide the training to get someone to that level.
- We are looking for goal-oriented, high-performing rockstars who want to succeed in a positive team-oriented environment!
- We provide large corporations with the local presence and faces they need to acquire their most loyal customers by representing their brands. Because of that, we need highly motivated individuals with unlimited growth potential to lead the way for our teams and bring a different perspective on brand development and brand representation.
- Although communication skills and relationship building skills are the focus in entry level training, we're more so focused on long term growth. The most important quality we are looking for is leadership potential, as we're looking to train and develop the individual into a management role within the company.
Customer Acquisition Management